Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Gratitude part 2

Here it is, 3 days later and I must play catch-up again!
Honestly, I have so many things to be grateful for, it is difficult just choosing 1!!  So please, be patient with me if I list more than 1.
Day 6:  Shopping with 2 of my girls.  Successful trip for one girl and we didn't spend much!  (my #2 for that day is the Packers winning their 8th straight game this season!  I do love football)
Day 7:  Spending an hour and a half discussing his religion class with my almost 15 year old son, Jake.  What could be more meaningful to a homeschooling mom??  "Nothing gives me greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."  3 John 1:4
Day 8:  Zoo class today.  The kids are really looking forward to it and I am glad I finally signed them up!  AND, my little baby, Alex, is 7 months today.  What a happy little guy he is.  Such a blessing and a joy.
"We always give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ."  Col 1:3

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Shopping was so fun, as i love shopping.
    Can't believe Alex is so old now! Sitting, clapping, waving.
    Zoo class was pretty good, the birds were fine, the baby monkeys were ADORABLE!
    ---Lizzie ;)

    ReplyDelete