Saturday, November 5, 2011

November gratitude journal

I realize November started a few days back, but I think I can do a quick catch-up of some things I am grateful for!
Day 1:  Mass at 8 am with my family.  Yep, 8 am, 7 kids 2 adults.  WOW!
Day 2: Friends who offer to feed my kids dinner and then drive them to their youth group rosary prayer group.  Without the generosity of others, I don't think my 2 older kids would make it to this.  And we know how important it is.
Day 3:  Saint painting wooden peg people.  I have wanted to do this for a long time and now a new family in our Little Flowers group hosted a get together in her home.  How fun!!  2 of my girls and I painted St. Therese, St. Patrick, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Matthias, and St. Agnes.  They turned out so cute.  I will be running out to buy our own supplies!!! :)
Day 4:  Our oldest son is in a Catholic youth group.  We had 2 extra teen boys for dinner, then my husband drove them and 4 other teens to their youth meeting.  What a fun, safe environment for these teens on a Friday night.  God has blessed us.
Day 5:  My two little boys (aged 4 and 2) had been playing quietly on the floor with their wooden train set.  So much fun!!!

Well, hopefully I will be able to keep this journal up.  It's not difficult to count the blessings, but having time to write them down!!!!

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I should have went with to the painting, the dolls turned out adorable!
    It was also amazing that we got to 8 am mass! crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete