Thursday, November 17, 2011

November Gratitude pt 3

Oh my, I am really bad at this, aren't I???  :)  Now I have another whole week to post.

Day 9:  Beautiful, blustery, blowing snow!  My littles were SO excited!
Day 10:  Had a bunch of errands to do and Jake, (my almost 15 yr old son) volunteered to come with and stay in the van with the 3 little boys!
Day 11:  My girls had their groups:  Lizzie had All Things Girl, Susanna and Abbie had Little Flowers.  I got to sit and chat with some of the moms. 
Day 12:  Jake was able to buy his very own Xbox 360 with his very own money.  Happy boy :)
Day 13:  Mass at 7:30 am with Lizzie and Alex.
Day 14:  No out of the house activities--get to stay home with my kiddies--big and small.  I love that.
Day 15:  Read a pile of train books to my 2 little guys, Matt and Jason, quite early in the morning.  Nice and quiet for once.
Day 16:  My oldest and dearest friend took me out to lunch for my upcoming birthday.  She is so good to me.
Day 17:  Yet another great religion discussion with Jake.  His chapter was on Christ's kingship, very ironic, considering it will be the Feast of Christ the King on Sunday.  I learned a lot right along with him.  Praise God!!

"Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you will name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of David his father."  Luke 1:31-32

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment